SEIU Virginia 512 members are involved politically in many ways, all across Virginia. Our members advocate for quality public services and for policies that support working families at the local, state and national levels.
Politics can mean:
- Attending a county budget hearing.
- Participating in our Annual Call to Action
- Participating in our endorsement process each year.
- Knocking on doors for our endorsed candidates.
- Being part of Lobby Day in Richmond.
Our members are involved in the issues they care most about in many ways. They call legislators, send e-mails, write letters to the editor just to name a few.
What’s your issue? How do you want to help change things? Let us know!