Fairfax County Employee Coronavirus Information: For the latest info for employees (paid leave, telework, etc.), see:
- Fairfax HR “What Employees Need to Know”: March 19, March 23, March 24, March 25, March 27, March 30, March 31
- Fairfax HR COVID FAQs: March 19, March 24, March 25
- Chairman McKay’s letter to SEIU members in response to our call for the county to take immediate steps to protect all county employees.
- NOTE: The County will be closing all county buildings to the public effective Friday, March 27 at 5 pm.
- For the latest information on coronavirus in Fairfax County, visit the Fairfax Health Department’s Coronavirus page and the Fairfax County Emergency Information page.
The Fairfax Office of the Sheriff is the largest Sheriff’s office in Virginia, with employees working to provide security at the courts and in the adult detention center.
We work closely with Sheriff Stacey Kincaid to ensure the safety of all community members.
The union members who serve on the Executive Board are:
Joseph Abbate, President
Open position, Vice President
Fadwa Numan, Treasurer
Josh King, Secretary
The union’s Constitution and Bylaws can be found here: Fairfax Deputy Sheriffs Union Constitution and Bylaws
For more information about the union and our efforts to win Quality Jobs and Quality Public Services, please contact the union by phone at 571-432-0209 or by e-mail at email@example.com.