Please honor these guidelines:
- Comments should be relevant to the post. Your comments will have the greatest impact if they are brief and clear.
- No foul, discriminatory, defamatory, libelous or threatening language.
- No invasion of others’ privacy; no racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.
- Do not post material in violation of trademark or copyright laws or other laws.
- No attacks that identify individuals, companies, unions or other organizations.
- No spam, flaming, flooding, advertisements or solicitations.
If guidelines are explicitly not followed, we reserve the right to unpublish your comment(s).
Opinions expressed in these posts are the personal opinions of the original writers and do not reflect the views of SEIU.
We’re always glad to hear from you. If you have suggestions, comments or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.