SEIU Virginia 512 union members came together in 2019 to win real improvements for our members, our communities, and all working people! United in our union, we won:
- Raises for all union members!
- A $15 min wage and retirement security for Fairfax County employees!
- Orientation programs and back pay for Home Care workers!
- Jobs, funding and raises for Loudoun County employees!
- Health care for over 300,000 Virginians through Medicaid Expansion!
- And so much more.
We are proud of what we have won, but we know that our work is far from done. That’s why we’ll continue to advocate and build power until all Virginians have a living wage, affordable health care, a great education, clean air and water, rights on the job and in our community, and a fair shot at a brighter future for their kids.
Join us in 2020 as we hold our new state and local elected officials accountable to making Virginia the best state for workers!